G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

MUS: 6 month target price, page-53

1. 19,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6422
    Based on my experience over the last year there are two types of MUS haters:

1. The haters of MUS the company from the actions of the old days (GGP/OGI). I can't really blame them for hating the old managment (they were terrible), just that these haters seem to have not noticed that all the old management has shuffled on.

2. Posters who missed out on partnering with Regius to develop the ruby leases. They are very, very bitter. Once again I can understand why they are negative, but my care factor is down at zero.

You can usually tell which sock puppet type is posting - the first harps on about nothing changing while the second knows enough about the industry to push some semi-intelligent, but heavily slanted, "evidence" that suggests that MUS is going to fail. The first can be ignored, but the second can actually have some useful information.

Nothing I think will change until the dollars come in. If you can do your own research then use the haters to your advantage and take advantage of the lack of market interest in MUS to accumulate.
    Last edited by Davisite: 07/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.