G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

MUS - Chart, page-12

1. 948 Posts.
    I would say that you can buy as many as you can and secondly who said they will be going up ???? They do have to find commercial rubies first and do a proper jorc to confirm that mining will be profitable. So in terms of a no brainer I would see this at present as putting your money on a race horse at 100 to 1 odds that on the slim chance it does pay off ( They may possibly find rubies that are viable to be mined ) then yes it was a good gamble. Gemfields is a very interesting read and the 2 operations cannot even be compared against each other in terms of how they mine and secondly selling of the product DYOR. My personal opinion on the small price rise is that whoever brought the shares at around 3.5 cents for the last raising is busy selling them and it is interesting that no disclosures done recently for change of shareholdings as they only have so many days to do and were late last time but blamed the ex accountant for this so cannot use that reason again

ps have changed my sentiment to none as if prepared to gamble on this then would say you would not listen to anyone anyrate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.