G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I wasn't going to refer to a chart just yet because I felt it...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    I wasn't going to refer to a chart just yet because I felt it was a bit of fake picture now because of algorithm push downs which we all know about. Not to say there wasn't a good swing or wave trade from 8c to 9.1c for trigger fingers or the wary but looking at 1 year and five year daily charts to get away from noise and review what is actually happening I was quite relieved. If you just stick in a 30 day and a 50 day moving average you will find that both are still in a strong up-trend and the daily has been pushed down (makes sense) which is a bullish sign for a rebound to occur on any trigger. It's worth being aware of. I think it is being picked up on other charts as well. The peripheral shares are the rapid movers for day trade money. The longer term charts are showing that there is a solid core of holders are strong and accumulating whereby the short term are sometimes agitated and fast moving. Just something to keep in mind. Long termers seem to have a strategy of their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.