G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

MUS share price, page-26

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I don't think anyone ever does truly understand bots (or algo trading). They can be used for many purposes, and I'm sure more often than not it's some trader having a laugh (probably whilst reading HC). What bots certainly can do though is test support and resistance quite nicely. Prior to MUS coming back up to 56 it really looked like it was trying over a couple of hours. Someone buys at 54, bot pings it back to 53. Sometimes they might do this to try and trigger a stop but in this case if they do it for long enough then it starts to try the patience of retailers and hidden supply might just show its hand. Buy up that supply and you've accumulated at a discount. They may also be trying to hold it in a range for an insto to get on board, and bots can help out here to suppressing any movements in SP.

What interests me today is when they chose to appear, and curiously the timing with some posts on here. All tea leaves but helps when choosing an entry (or in my case hold whilst it dips).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.