G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I have avoided posting here for the last few days hoping the...

1. 19,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5784
    I have avoided posting here for the last few days hoping the level of garbage would subside and we could have a serious discussion of what happened over the last week. Given that this appears unlikely, I am going to state a few facts.

1. None of the long term holders that believed in MUS were involved in any pump-and-dump. All of them (including myself) has lost more than any of the recent posters would dream of ever making in a lifetime of trading.

2. Every single one of the know-it-all's that have come out of the woodwork since the auction has absolutely no idea of what has occurred or why. They are 100% clueless.

3. I have the dis/advantage of knowing Christiaan quite well (I would have even considered him a friend before this week). He is not an idiot, nor is he incompetent. Anyone who wants to understand what has happened should start from the premise that Christian and Cobus are very intelligent and competent individuals. Look at every piece of evidence with this in mind and work backwards.

4. I continue to hold, but purely so I can attend the AGM and see the truth revealed. Somethings are more important than money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.