G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

MUS: What is going on?, page-67

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi Davidsite
    Good to hear you are back, thought of posting at one point today you could only post on the MUS HC if you were a NON holder, so many come out the woodwork who never posted here with the told you so, wow now I know what a true troll is.
    Anyway can you with your holding and the likes of Wombat ask and demand some answers to some direct questions at the AGM, by then the review will have taken as per what the chairman had said.
    1. Why in the video CJ thought the rubies would conservatively get $100 per carat, who advised him so?
    2. To clear up what about the special stones re Meg, now is the time to fess up.
    3. Who did the grading/sorting and why was it such a complete f@@up.
    4. There is now such a feeling of misrepresentation my comments now are reserved .. better be careful how I word this, distrust as to what has happened in the past, mis guidance, and just such a level of incompetence, doing a full research after the event is like closing the door after the horse has bolted. What plans are there to try to get some sort of market trust, this maybe such a long shot atm.
    5. What about funds till the next auction and finally I think at worst he needs to split his role, so that someone knows what they are talking about or resign if he cannot do this.
    Anyway I cannot attend the AGM but please can you ask these questions which I am sure you have already thought off, and post as you have done in the past in an honest manner.
    Cheers Topcall

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.