G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

MUS: Year-end share price forecast, page-23

1. 2,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    I had also said 18c year end.
    But I'd like to change my guestimate, Golfer44 seems to have a better understanding than the rest of us. Lol.
    I do have a new number just to be different than lakota.
    My reasoning is I have 18c for after auction. It might even play with 21-22c after a retrace from 18c to about 15c. Then as Xmas approaches it will again retrace under 20c and won't be able to break back over 20c by year end.
    So my new estimate for year end is 19c.

Have to get some sleep. Long day preparing for tomorrow's storm, boarding windows moving all my rusty gold from the garden and such. Ready to go thoogh, just bagged up all the important paperwork.
    Looks like it's going to come right over head with it's new and pretty much finalized pathway.
    The eye won't hit us until early early Monday morning. US Standard Eastern Time.
    It's so big we already have rain bands coming through.
    So should be one doozey of an experience.
    Should be posting tomorrow.
    Governor stated electricity for the whole of Florida, everyone, will be out, then we have to see how long for.

I put an antique 4ft ceramic Santa Claus in the front garden, just to see if he can really fly.
    Would like to see Mustang fly tomorrow, please note I didn't say "a mustang". Lol.
    Last edited by Safety1st: 10/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.