G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Investing should never be about whether you sell now and you...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Investing should never be about whether you sell now and you lose, hold and its not a loss until you sell. It should be about, is this still the best investment to see gains on your current capital left.

If the answer is your hoping it will go back up or it will go back up eventually and if i dont sell ive lost nothing, with out any basis to it, you need check your thinking imo.

Only stay invested if you believe in the project and the ability for the company to create shareholder value.

If you invest 10k and sp drops by 50% and your sitting on 5k, whats the best way to turn that 5k left into 10k is the important question....its absolute garbage to say you havent lost till you sell.

I have applied this to a few decent loses and sold saving more then the original dissappointment and then re investing according to sound investment principles and re-made the loss.

One thing ive also found is, I have straight away felt better about the prospects, because prospects were better fundamentally and when in reality i still only had the 5k i was sitting on just in another company. Its worth considering imo.

On the other hand its true patience is always key in achieving gains and is imperative to maximizing profits, but only based on the right principles.

And so goes the challenge, take the emotion out of it.

I was invest in 4 months prior to auction, made some considerable gains, lost most of the gains, but as luck would have it, I was able to exit at 10c and 50% gain rather than 50% lose. Later made a trade on the pump during the 2.3c cr closing date to 3.3c, because management have become predictable. Was in again not long ago for another pump from 1.7c, but didnt expect the sale of the ruby business, which brought into play uncertainty surrounding funding and Arena, so exited even at 1.7c, pump ende up coming into the low 2s....but risk was to great to stick around for it.

Im still intrigued by MUS and there is still value, but impossible for me to assess the prospects with current market sentiment.

There will be more pumps from here you can be sure of it. Will take a lot to sustain growth in the share price, will have to come good on some promises, so one question is what are the chances of that?

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.