Many thanks for this advice. It will not be ignored and I now...

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Many thanks for this advice.

It will not be ignored and I now have a juicer on my shopping list. Not only that but I do like celery.

I managed with very few changes to go from one tab a day to nil, but that lasted for only 6 weeks and it
    was starting to creep up and was border line. I was then put on half and am now stable, but of coarse the ideal is nil tablets.

I do have every confidence in my doctor and she does understand my desire to be on no medication at all.
    My next scheduled visit to her is early Feb but I will phone ahead and ask could I have a full blood test preferably
    before I see her. Fine by me if she wants to see me first. If you have read the entire thread you will realise I had the idea of - stay away from doctors. Ill to me can be boring and attention seeking and I refuse to be either.

I immediately took on board recommendations and could not believe how quickly they worked and was so grateful.

The cramps are no longer present except I might get just one in the morning when I do that great big stretch.

I am now buying Schweppes tonic by the box of 1 dozen and loving it and using the Bioglan active magnesium cream
    nightly and having dill cucumbers in salad even though I'd prefer olives. Have both.
    The cream I think is just great and I can feel it going in and doing it's job.

Have always believed and told to drink lots of water. Good for flushing kidneys. Always have to go to the loo once during the night but immediately fall back to sleep.

Have always been into good clean fresh food. Fortunately I just love fruit and vegetables.

Boy am I happy with the response I got to my question because I really was like a walking Zombie from lack of sleep and
    of course that's when accidents and mistakes happen.

Many thanks for your time and effort to add to this thread and I would hope it would also benefit others as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.