AJL 11.1% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

Mushroom Strategy by management AJL

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    If you grow mushrooms, y0u only ever do two things;
    - feed them shit
    - keep them in the dark

If you go to the AJL website today (!), you will find the following information;
    'Investments'
    'Our investment portfolio is now centred on Europe through our shareholding in Cuadrilla Resources, and on East Texas, through our shareholding in the Monument Prospect.'

1. We never had any shareholding in Monument prospect. The statement is factually wrong.
    2. Without informing the market on regular basis, the annual report mentions it not worthwhile pursuing the money. That is 87.5 million that disappeared in the fog.

The website is slow and outdated.

No updates on order book are normal since 18 months.

Selling a main division without any communication is also something that should have been supported with a press release, the moment it came out in the media. Not responding creates uncertainty with stakeholders, Clients included.

Clearly there is manipulation with the stock price here. With small orders the price is always pushed down. I'm documenting it. If ever necessary the ASX will have to cast its eye on it.
    Some clever party may think to buy out retail shareholders for pennies at one stage. Claiming their offer is fair, because the average price has shown a certain trend...
    But, I'm not crazy. It's all documented. The trading 'pattern' as well as Monument. One big folder of interesting info. Took a lot of field work, but its worthwhile.

Retail holders should not get distracted. DO NOT SELL. We are a very long way away from an exit price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.158K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 476435 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.