MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

mushrooms kept in the dark, page-19

1. 247 Posts.
    Intel, the question arises what does Doyle know that we don't? The relationship between him and LuxInvest is strange indeed .. apparently he's not associated with LuxInvest at all; how the hell does that work? I have to believe that some investors are privy to information we are not. Furthermore, LuxInvest will almost have effective control of the company (at about 47.5% I think ... not much more and they can pass anything they want to pass without approval from others, including hiring and firing directors, and I imagine even selling the IP off. This is something to keep in mind).

Beyond that, we've got an indication from the company that the money raised from LuxInvest will be used to produce 50 MAULs and ammunition for organizations that are interested in evaluating the weapon for procurement (this probably involves the two Australian police forces as well). The big elephant in the room is still the USMC, as they initiated the development of MAUL in the first place; are they one of these customers? Perhaps they want to evaluate a refined MAUL weapon as they apparently already evaluated it in 2010.

The company has also informed us that they require 15M dollars (which was later changed to 10-12M million dollars) in order to go into full production. As others on this forum have mentioned there are a number of ways this money will be raised, some better or worse for us shareholders. I believe that LuxInvest would not accept dilution resulting from other investors that would erode the size of their holding in the company but I could be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.