MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

That must have been it. Don't worry the gut is all I have these...

1. 53 Posts.
    That must have been it. Don't worry the gut is all I have these days too ;) just wanted to better understatding of the weapon and you perspective on how it worked.

First law: Every object continues in its state of rest, or of uniform motion in a straight line, unless compelled to change that state by external forces acted upon it. (Wiki)

I still think that newtons laws still apply and that the second round has to have more force or(clear of blast pressure) sabot or not it would not clear the barrel. unless your saying that the second and third are fired at the same time. In which both rounds would have double the power for the second to overcome the pressures of the first. And that the third would fall short or lack the explosive charge.

I did ok in physics as well, I remember my egg drops. I just wanted to be sure. Either way metal storm has solved it, my only problem. Is why I can't see a profit.

P.s not an argumentative I've seen how that can get us off task just wanted to make sure I'm on the same page as the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.