ECT 14.3% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

mushrooms??, page-21

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    can everyone remember the time before the tincom announcement? The spp for retail holders and many, including old posters like rupert where becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of announcement regarding an mou. Then suddenly out of the blue it was announced.

Last time I tried to sell some to buy in lower because of the seller at the time and got caught out a little and sold most around the 4 cent mark, yes very annoyed when I saw it rise to 11.5 cents, and only managed to recoup the money I had put into esi... was okay with this as had almost broken even through the GFC.

I'm carefully thinking about my plan this time and really should think about where I make my first exit. Could have sold some at 4 and bought back in today. I still plan on having a trading parcel and a longterm parcel. At the moment esi is way ahead of where it was when the initial tincom announcment was made, fair enough 10 cents wasn't reflective of where it should have been upon that announcement.

There is no point going over possible announcements that could be made and that should be made shortly, however this time i'm not going to get caught out because I still believe the tincom deal is going ahead. What could the potential announcements do to the sp, Brabus and haspete have mentioned above ten cents. Daytraders will come back and I think we will have some decent rises. Even with the lack of updates i'm holding at these prices with the knowledge of what a couple of these announcements which can't be far off will do. It is very frustrating at the lack of company progress updates but kos has worked like that before and delivered, will it be the same this time. I hold and wait.... with anticipation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $439 146.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 16859848 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14056310 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.