ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I most certainly do not want anyone to lose money but that is...

1. 507 Posts.
    I most certainly do not want anyone to lose money but that is impossible if you want to play the asx.
    People who see sp rise and make money are happy and its sad to see sp go down and lose money.That's life.
    IMO,Brabus is sharing their opinions and you can like it or lump it.It just so happens on this occassion his/her predictions are far more accurate than those emmotionally attached to stock. To date,Brabus,(who once enjoyed popularity here) has become the ogre bc they sold and provided reasons why.Not upramping or downrampng but keeping it real the way they see it.It is extremely rude to refer to ones size of pocket.What is pocket change for some is real wealth to others.I recently made $ 30,000 trading esi.To me that's serious money but I also understand people in our community spend that much in a week.It's all relative.To say what constitutes pocket change is a personal attack and very rude.The lack of communication from the Board is more responsible for sp fall than Brabus opinion (with respect Brabus).Has the specific feasability study reqihired by TinCom started yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.