ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

mushrooms??, page-57

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Hi everyone.

This thread has become very hard to understand from where i sit.
    I have just read through all of these comments and i see some information that is being supported and some that is not...some facts that are supported have not changed for months and so they are not new...and some facts that are suddenly not being supported have also been facts for months.

Do you all realise that from the outside, there are only two new things within this shares dynamic at the moment and neither of them are negative?
    Anything else being mentioned is old news.

To define it further i will remind you all that we have at our disposal an ABC report which we can either take notice of, or we can dismiss.
    That specific ABC report has been generated as a result of statements made recently by KOS, at an industry head conference which the highest of heads of government and industry along with very big global player who were pitched to by Australian key players.
    Those who were present (from Victoria), were present at a coal industry conference that involved international discussion on the export of Victorian coal and exports of Victorian Black Coal Equivalent - by Victorian companies such as ESI. Major aspects of what was discussed were such things as the infrastructure necessary to make it all happen and company capacities which would be required to make it all happen.
    The ABC reported on the ultimate results of this conference.
    One of those reports have been discussed recently and i am baffled as to how anyone refuses to acknowledge them.

The other factyal thing that is a new dynamic on the forum is that some people no longer hold shares after locking in profits.

It seems like the ones who don't hold now are making issues over things that have been facts for months but were not issues for them when they held shares.

I am critiquing these things that have come to light, because i am not sure that everyone is concentrating on the facts at this time - they seem to be concentrating on each other.

Let the ones who have sold get back in at a lower price if they like - and i ask them to please not obscure the facts that have changes of late and one fact is that the ABC has sent out a media report on a statement that Kos has made at a conference recently.
    Judging that comment isn't really warranted, but what it will amount to is a fair call. Thats your own call, but it isn't fair to twist whether it was relevant or not.
    If the ABC reports on anything, it is relevant.
    Now lets hope that ESI comes out and explains why this statement was made and lets just talk about facts instead of claiming that it is all baloney and waffle, because it doesn't compliment discussion nor does it offer integrity to posters own investment 'positions'.

Take a breath guys, because this thread has become really confusing and the fact remains that KOS would be in quite a lot of trouble by the ASX and/or ASIC if he had stated something outside of what was discussed at that Victorian Coal Industry conference. Its a big call to say that he fabricated it or that it isn't thruth.
    Now lets just talk about what it might mean and why it may have been said, with such a gravity that it attracted the ABC to report on it.

I hope noone took offense to this, im only trying to be objective and to show an outside view after having walked in today and read the whole thread in one swoop.

Thanks ( no sentiment for me in this post)

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 21949205 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.