CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

mushrooms

1. 10 Posts.
    The new boards of C Bio must think that we C Bio shareholders are mushrooms. We were promised transparency but what have we got from them. Zero, absolutelty zero after 6 months.

Of course the new board is very qualified to run a biotech company and conduct clinical trials. We have two engineers, one solicitor and one biotechnology executive.I have also heard that the new board's idea of saving money is to sack all the staff except for 6 people.

Alan Baker, Retirewell and his shareholder action group promised us that our share price would soon be around 80 cents a share once the new management took over.
    He also promised us that the previous overseas directors who do have a track record of clinical development and conducting trials would not leave the board. Where are they now? Certainly not on the C Bio board.

Well done Alan, you and your group convinced the majority of shareholdersthat you could bring home the bacon.
    Well Alan, how about you purchase my C Bio shares from me for 80 cents per share.

You must be all very proud of yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.