CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Windsor1, Whilst i share your frustration with the share price...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Windsor1, Whilst i share your frustration with the share price and the lack of meaningful communication, I don't recall any promises of this nature from the shareholder action group during their campaign; certainly not publicly available. I read with interest all communications put out by the group and never saw promises or suggestion of upfront offers like this.

I do however belive that your questions to Alan and Retirewell are best directed to Retirewell and not aired in this forum. I assume you have employed Retirewell for personal advice and your discussion is therfore personal in nature. To my knowledge and based on my personal experience, Alan (and Retirewell) is very well respected in his industry, well educated, unquestionably ethical and competent.

I beleive that your posts are missleading and defamatory as the shareholder action group did not promise any particular financial outcome and was made up of multiple parties, not just the individual seem to have a gripe with.

I suggest you take your quesions up with Retirewell and keep your posts to CBIO related matters only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.