BRN 3.95% 19.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Mushy Brain, page-19

1. 2,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Great for a man with 2 post history you certainly sound like a knowledgeable person. May I ask which products do you work with daily ?
    I am yet to see any claims being made in the presentation actually ! There are no claims. These are known facts relating to basic structural units that form the chip. The claims pertain to hardware vs software. Infact, an FPGA engineer, as you claim to be would certainly smile when they see the presentation because they will finally see some recognition for the work they do.

To tell you the truth honestly, I have never heard any of my colleagues referring to themselves as a FPGA engineer. We do get non-engineers specially recruiters refer to us as FPGA engineers because the job requires working with FPGA. We are either design or system engineers. We either extend to prototyping or stick with design.

Really ?

Is that why Xilinx and Altera are not into processor manufacturing ?
    Is that why Intel is not into FPGA manufacturing ?

To be honest, these two are and will always remain mutually exclusive in terms of production. There is nothing FPGA can claim by itself.

An alternator or a engine alone cannot claim to be a car.
    Who knows though in one of these parallel universe where FPGA engineers exist this may be possible.

And yet not a single hardware implementation exists on market. Nothing revolutionary , just disruptively revolutionary.

Ha ha.

OK.

I would think that it is the only player "playing" as you would say.
    No one even has the balls/guts/instruments to play because they have no clue what the game is.

The game is bigger than billions and here is where it starts.
    Last edited by neutralopinions: 03/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.8¢
Change
0.008(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $578.4K 2.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 524076 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1201172 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.