BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I thought that was what Hot Copper was - a place where you can...

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I thought that was what Hot Copper was - a place where you can get information on companies. I have just started looking into BRN, the OP raised some obvious issues I had ie is it really novel or revolutionary tech or is it just another step in a continuum, how many other players are around and where are they at.

I have been reading some Hot Copper posts over the last week or two but they didn't really give very clear indications (I'm sure most people acknowledge how difficult it can sometimes be to find useful info on HC with all the rubbish posted) so appreciate and am happy that some people have provided some good responses. I've also asked some friends and family who are more tech savvy to have a look and give their thoughts.

I said that I didn't think the fact that a big boy hadn't come in was a difficult argument to rebut which implied that I didn't think it was a good argument. I understood why BRN would want to hold on to the tech, I was looking for comments on the tech argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.