BRN 2.86% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Look at it this way. This is why (some reasons) I hold in the...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Look at it this way. This is why (some reasons) I hold in the company currently,

They are ~12 months away from revenue and licencing deals. Fortune 500 companies have assisted them in creating the technology. Those very F500 companies will eventually partner with BRN.

The founder was involved in the sale of a previous company to IBM.

The scientific advisory board is valid and well known, with connections to Qualcomm (F500).

They've reached their milestones on time, if not earlier.

Their industry is what the future of technology is relying on, that's why Google, Facebook, IBM, Qualcomm and a number of other Fortune 500 companies are investing billions into this field.

They are the only company that is providing a hardware only solution which means faster, cheaper and more powerful.

The founder has been building this for 10 years and it's ~ 2 years away from being commercially available to manufactures.

The SNAP technology can be embedded in IoT devices paired with various different sensors, like temperature, gas emissions, traffic cameras, CCTV and more.

They are also focusing on the smartphone sector, which we all know and have, will implement Brainchips work into the chip.

I could go on about the connections and links that can show how this could be acquired or become a standalone billion dollar behemoth. Honestly, If I had more capital at the moment, I would be buying more. BRN is at such a cheap price at the moment, such a bargain. As soon as some news hits, too bad, too sad, you've missed out on a great price. This baby will skyrocket! Pardon my passive ramping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.8¢ 17.3¢ $1.541M 8.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1389722 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 471848 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.