AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Music at the AGM, page-147

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Choosing Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor was a great choice as the sample piece as it has good octave range and the organ is rich in harmonics.

I was very impressed with the partial structure's bass range. Whilst the quality was suspect with the Webex delivery and that it was perhaps recorded in a clean room, the bass was simply amazing for such a small structure. Listened with EV S-40s and EVID 12.1 bass unit.

There is no other device in the world that size as far as I am aware that can produce such bass range. It defies current speaker physics.

Whilst it will be some time before you can buy a product based upon this technology, if they can get past the final hurdles, the audio world will need to get ready for some serious disruption.

Fred mentioned a couple of AGMs ago, that they will raise capital when they are ready to setup for production. The capital should be easy to raise because by then, everyone will know the final step for the digital transformation of audio will be upon us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.