AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

While I would love the company to do some kind of a demo for us...

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2550
    While I would love the company to do some kind of a demo for us I am not confident they will be in a position to so at this AGM - even if the MEMS itself tests out OK. The COVID lockdowns in the various countries where the work gets done may simply prevent the complete integration task to be done in time. And they do not want to set up a hurried demo for us only to have it not go well. This is only reasonable. Nobody could plan around a global pandemic screwing up their scheduling. So they may only be able to give us a progress report and a better update on when they will be able to demo.

But as they are doing the AGM via internet there is no reason why they cannot call a special EGM using the same facility just so they can do a live demo for us. It cannot be that hard or that expensive to do so once they've got it set up.

So if they are reasonably confident in the results all coming together I would expect the news we get at the AGM will pave the way for the company to tell us a bit more than we have been used to. It is in the company's interests for its holders to be both more enthusiastic and more optimistic than we have been over the past few years. All being well we have a huge reason for both I think. However I do not think they will tell us anything that they are not completely confident they can deliver in short order. They will not want to build up expectations and then hit more delays for any reason - whether from COVID or technical issues - as that will introduce holder frustration and unnecessary volatility. Or at least, if it were me, that is what I would be thinking. When the time comes for us to really start doing deals, the company will need to present itself to the world as a competent, innovative, and confident organisation with a bunch of happy shareholders that are fully behind management's efforts and strategies.

So, I am expecting to see the AGM start setting that scene for us.

Lots of tech info showing us exactly what we have so we can understand the product better. What it can do that nothing else can do (USP).
    Lots of explanation of what the problems were and how they have been solved - without revealing any 'secret sauce' details.
    Lots of audio market analysis and USP and SWOT info.
    Lots of strategic planning as to how they intend to start selling product.
    Lots of business planning and projections. Etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.