AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Music at the AGM, page-257

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    At this point imo theres a very high degree of confidence AKP will achieve their goals. Folks are talking about this quarter, but my feel is that it is a given now - a few process issues to iron out - but it might take a little longer, perhaps even till the end of the year.

If you accept that in the next 12 months akp will get across the line to a production chip, then hold and wait if not buy more. The audio market is massive, and this device can revolutionise every segment of this market.

Consider that apple bought "Beats Audio" by Dr. Dre, a rapper, for 3 billion dollars. Beats was basically just traditional speakers with street cred branding.

What is a company that produces pristine sound from a chip the size of a twenty cent piece, as loud as a boom box, with hi fidelity below the the audible range, everything we can hear, to ultrasonic ranges required for medical, health, scientific applications (ultrasonic levitation, sensing, etc..) worth.

How does a company sell magnet and cone speakers and compete against something like this, given its coming of the production line and readily available. There are no guarantees, and there is never such a thing as a sure bet, but if you (I) want to take a punt before it's on a store shelf with a price tag I feel like this could be it.

IMO could be as disruptive as digital cameras to old school photos.

GLTAH, I'm more than happy to wait happily even if its not this quarter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.