KAL 4.00% 2.4¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

Good points!I think I may have a few holes reading your blog....

1. 218 Posts.
    Good points!

I think I may have a few holes reading your blog. Regardless, I felt I needed to put some figures down for some of those who might be getting freeaked out by the SP.

I have to admit I threw the figures together quickly before running out the door this afternoon. I felt it would be bad for some people to sell their shares based on the hype of HC rather than the research they should be doing for themselves. I have admitted before I am "all in on KAL" and that is due only to the research I have done on the company.

I don't think we can expect much over the next week (charts say differently) or so, but as the JORC ann. closes in I suspect people will again show interest. It has been a great run from 8 - 26c over the past month, however we all know that all company charts have peaks and troughs. The charts look good atm. The last three breakouts have occured when the volume has been very low and high/low have been within 1c (6 Nov 7/8c, 13 Nov 11/12c and 20 Nov 19/20c). Currently we have very low volumes again and a difference of 1.5c. If tomorrow the high/low reduces with reduced volume it suggests Thurs/Fri could be exciting days (hopefully!!!).

Thanks for the reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.804M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $16.17K 674.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500651 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 260356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.