CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Denial ...As I suggest, some would not understand my "logic".You...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Denial ...

As I suggest, some would not understand my "logic".

You are concerned with tax effectiveness, increased exposure, limting losses, etc...but you miss the whole point of what I posted.

END GAME...perhaps I should have higlighted it.

No matter what transpires now, CVI's ceiling in terms of share price has been impacted forever...full stop.

Cheaper than necessary dilution is but part of this equation...which involves both corporate (internal) and market (external) imperitive.

I have said my piece...people either understand it or not.

There is no "attitude" here, nor visions of grandeur...just capacity to say what needs to be said at times...so I would appreciate if you do not attempt to drag such colourful debate into the gutters of personal diatribe.

Micro cap specs are not like ASX200 companies...you cannot equate the same basic process of assuming I am just one person.

It just doesn't work!

Ask yourself what makes one micro-cap run to significant heights will little resistance...purely on the small of success, versus others which flounder under the weight of retail trading churn.

The answer is register profile...and the sole reason I have not posted on my other investment stocks.

If this seems like voodoo to some, then I wish them good luck, because if they are trading the small cap end of the market...luck is all they are basing it on.

Whilst the markets have copped a pounding of late...and like all others, CVI would have been sold down, I suggest with all sincerity that had the register been in better shape, we would have peeked near 50c and retraced to no less than the high 30's...and today's rally would be licking at 40c.

Apply that to your portfolio's...today's positions versus those when the stock was in the 30's...and ask yourself would I have been better off or not?

I can tell you the company would have...as all the recent placements would have been roughly halved, significantly reducing dilution.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.