MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

musings of a jamaica numba one rampermon, page-7

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    This is Mr Lincoln Augustus, first second cousin of Holymagiman.

A cool Monday evening here and we are all resting with our thoughts, since there is nothing better to do. And perhaps the rest of the family is thinking about Alvin the Idiot, maybe they are not.

But I sure am, because I cannot get out of my mind what he did today.

Alvin the Idiot made a lot of people very very happy in the local funfair today, all thanks to the Great Sorkar the Magician.

From what I heard, the Great Sorkar was doing his famous three card trick, where the punters had to wager on which of the four cards was the ace. Very simple and very profitable for the Great Sorkar, seeing as none of the cards was an ace to start with.

Anyway, the Great Sorkar had to be away very urgently for a short spell (something to do with him being wanted by somebody because he had been building a pyramid with a bloke called Madoff, but frankly the family has no interest in construction work of any sort), and he decided to leave Alvin the Idiot in charge for a short time, as he figured Alvin the Idiot was too much of an idiot to cheat him.

Alvin the Idiot was given all the instructions on running the card game, told to leave the four aces out, told to play with a deck of forty eight cards only, and all that sort of thing.

But the Great Sorkar forgot that Alvin the Idiot was an idiot, nothing more, nothing less.

So Alvin the Idiot got slightly confused and had used the four aces in his magic trick, and left the other 48 cards out. brilliant.

Ten minutes, that was all the time that the Great Sorkar was away, but boy, did Alvin the Idiot make a whole heap of people very very happy indeed. Every bet was a winner baby, and the money kept rolling home.

Shows you what will happen when all the bases are full and the aces get opened one by one.

Blessing of the Lord, and i leave you for now, as dinner beckons.

MLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.