MSB 6.07% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Musings re Silviu

1. 3,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2887
    Comments about a takeover give rise to thoughts I had many times.The clinical prospects of the science are for those with highlevel bio background IMO and I am not one. But the whole pathway to development and revenue cannot be rocket science in general terms surely. One thing for sure where mega dollar revenues far in the future are concerned, the degree of conspiracy and vicious plotting cannot be over estimated. Just to take one example, and there are many, the battle for control of subscription and licenced media covering live sport is driven by a lust for advertising revenue by the well known corporations, think beer, think automotive, think telecommunications, think airlines. Is it any different to the fight for Big Pharma action, disruptive therapies, blockbuster drugs?

I often wonder how important is Silviu to the path ahead (now). After many years of dedication to progress a blockbuster science could it be that his foundation work is mostly done - and could it be that some associates or some stakeholders might have those feelings. Could it be some think the time has arrived for a more dynamic corporate leadership? We see every day evidence of rapidly changing business practices and corporate leaders being left behind with their "old world" ideas. Think how desperate leaders in the retail spaces are to play catch up - but still have no clue how to make headway (I'm thinking CCL one of my pet hates).

Whenever a business leader or prime minister or coach has to be removed, it can be a short process once the almost silent backroom process gets up a full head of steam. In the case of MSB it is correct to think on the holdings of the CEO as others have speculated. And the most brutal operators in the US Shark Pool you might suspect would ponder how to remove the Professor lock stock and barrel. If MSB were going to collide with Big Pharma during the next five years over how to cut up the pie, it will take the most skilled corporate team anyone could imagine just to face the task. Does MSB have such a team today; going on the IPO handling I have doubts - thats all.

A few big corporatioms did not really hit their potential until the founder got out of the way.

This is all just thinking out loud - not assertions - not even opinion on what will be our future in any way. Just like to spur a little conversation foward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
-0.065(6.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.161B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.05 $1.01 $5.269M 5.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 142155 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 103223 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.11pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.