TYX 0.00% 0.9¢ tyranna resources limited

musings

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    the ife feasibility study was done at A$135 so there's the benchmark to work to. iron latest cA$137. unless there's a big movement, it's hardly worth mentioning atm.

i note the baltic for iron and coal has tumbled heaps past few weeks so keep an eye on that. see my prev posts or any others on baltic / bdi. or better still use this link daily for the update ..
    http://www.dryships.com/pages/report.asp

40 mentioned either here or on the trf threads that he'd talk about broker reports when he gets a mo.

here's that mo.

for newbies mainly ... i'll start with the true story of the time i had a few shares in some bludgering outfit that was not performing. my broker said to me that he'd better put out a 'buy note on the company' so that i could sell them. altho at that time it was more of a joke, the reality is that the big boys do get things like this to happen.

so, when we see a broker report come along which is hardly different from what we already know then it's pretty obvious we need to ignore it somewhat. what we all need is progressive news and not sponsoring historic stuff just to try and bolster the shareprice. the timing of so many of these broker reports etc is not always reliable. for eg, we know so much of the data already, in so much that if we get a bounce from new investors buying in from such a report, the jump will likely be short lived as those already holding, take advantage of the rise to get out. current holders already have a pretty good handle on everything so they know what it's worth to them. they're not usually far out.

there are some really good knowledgeable posters on hc. 40's not the expert geologist by a long way. as sir ron once said, you don't need to know what a company does, just look at the balance sheet ! heaps of truth in that too, so more my line of thinking altho i give much more attention to things than just the numbers.

been looking at a few other interesting iron ore outfits but have not found one for the upside that i like more than ife. it's geographic and political security is one aspect that makes ife better. far too many outfits in far flung places that could erupt any day. chile apart that is. prob the safest sth american country for investment. i won't touch africa but it's all a matter of choice. when i'm aware of any downside, i avoid it. not saying don't invest in funny places but you get the idea !

noted a bot playing with ife thursday. 1 share. beware and don't mess with it's intentions.

i'm looking forward to 5 yrs out. if that business plan is anything to go by and i feel it is very realistic then ife and trf should not have much difficulty from here on.

cash flow should suffice comfortably thro to 2016 with a bit here and there from the banks but the big picture is that turnover v todays share price yr end 2016 !

if all goes ok and the price of iron and A$ as of now is constant (aint gonna happen i know) then a share price 10 times up from now is not unrealistic. the price of iron and the aud will fluctuate so outlook could be better or worse.

very interesting but need to keep vigilant on everything around.

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $9K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2349833 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1857000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 106666
Last updated 15.50pm 21/05/2024 ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.