AIM 1.30% 76.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

musings, page-3

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    MF did say they had been delayed by the wet season filling the box cut and did have pumps operating.This may have delayed them a bit but imo it still relates to the slowness of getting the machinery on site to get it started.The Qtrly mentioned that Byrnecut were in the process of transporting the jumbo from Ghana to BF.

I think I mentioned that Paydirt article did say they were starting mining in October.This may have been pushed back into this month with the necessity of pumping out the box cut and the jumbo not being available.Road access apparently hampered by late rain season as well.Jumbo by name,not by nature;-)

Im quite prepared to cut these guys some slack if they have probs with Perkoa ops,thats to be expected.But its getting beyond a joke for the offtake/s when they gave us the previous timeline and then go and exercise these rights.Much more prudent and better corporate politics to hold off the exercise until they have the offtake/s in place.

What might have been nice would have been an annmnt that they had started the decline and at the end of the annmnt state that due to this they had exercised the rights as a result.

End result?

Everybody ALMOST happy I would think.

Oh well,MF now has his 22 odd million and Cashy his 4 mill,most of them freebies.So perhaps they have a little more motivation to move the offtake/s ahead at the very least.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.5¢ 70.0¢ $563.0K 750.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37893 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 1142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.