CCE 2.33% 4.4¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Musk - a competitor and a mentor

1. 17,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    Michael Ottaviano will be in an odd situation when he participates in the Sustainable Development Goals Forum in the United States (this week I believe).

Up until Monday, he was going head to head with Elon Musk for the South Australian Energy Storage Initiative.  As we know, Musk got the chocolates.

The SDG Forum, is something quite different.  MO has been given Goal 7 which is to develop a plan for sustainable energy worldwide.

This time, instead of being adversaries they will be on the same side.  Tesla has been named as one of the companies that will be involved as mentors for the SDG Forum.

I would think Musk would have been disappointed if CCE had kept away from the South Australian bid.  He would want to see ambition from the person that heads the company he will be mentoring.

It is possible that he would not of known anything about CCE before the SDG announcement and the SA tender.  He does now.

I hope Musk's mentoring will ensure that CCE will be winning many future tenders from this experience.

"Carnegie Clean Energy will be joining the US State Department and 15 other companies from around the world in a two-week program in July to develop their strategies and partnerships in tackling each of the 16 SDGs. This two-week program will bring together leaders from the US State Department, investors, mentors from organizations such as Tesla, GE, Google X, USAID, and multinationals to actively work with Carnegie and other companies in driving the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals."

http://carnegiewave.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/170614-Unreasonable-Goals-Final.pdf

http://tidalenergytoday.com/2017/06/14/carnegie-to-lead-global-business-to-uns-clean-energy-goal/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.