Musk and Co...Donate $45,000,000 A MONTH to Re-elect Trump!!!, page-68

1. 24,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    No way anyone on stage knew it was all clear and that no more shots or shooters.......

You didn't apply noise cancelling headphones to cancel out that noise in your head, did you?
    Shooter down, then we're clear. Clear is clear no matter how much you don't like it.

all clear

1. singular noun
    The all clear is a signal that a dangerous situation, for example an air raid, has ended.
    The all clear was sounded about 10 minutes after the alert was given.
    All clear is also a convention.
    'All clear,' Misha growled.
    2. singular noun
    If someone in authority gives you the all clear, they give you permission to continue with a plan or activity, usually after a problem has been sorted out.
    I was given the all clear by the doctor to resume playing.
    FWIW, which will be lost on you, I actually think Trump was an idiot for staying on stage.

If it wasn't clear, the guys wouldn't have pussyfooted around with Trump wanting his shoes and fistpunch celebrity stunt. He would have been picked up and whisked away.

He put the lives of his secret service at risk,

No, he didn't. He knew what shooter down, we're clear after some quiet time after shots meant. You can't accept it but Trump could and that is why he took his celebrity stance.

given NO ONE had any clue whether it was actually all clear.

Ha no one except the guys that said it and heard it in their comms and out loud so the crowd could hear it as well. Trump took some moments of glory in the safety.

Id say you are getting some feed back on your noise cancelling headphones.....

Gawd, I don't need to wear any as unlike you, I can hear it as CLEAR as WE"RE CLEAR before Trump stood up for clarity to milk a celebrity stance.

migh be due to a large void in between the head phones?

Ha I'm ALL CLEAR on what WE"RE CLEAR means. It's CLEAR!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.