LYC 0.36% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Musk & REs, page-4

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132

interesting mle. With all the variables that can affect Lynas its hard to know which way the share price could go. I am concerned now of emerging markets by 2025, albeit I am totally out of the loop what the DoD contract will bring and it could reap high rewards. Im not convinced when EV prices fall, as they are, why Elon Musk would need to cut costs just that much to provide a lesser efficient, less torqier motor. I have personally worked on rare earth motors in industrial applications and why a company wouldnt use them in their vehicles when the costs come down, buggered if i know. The size of them and the output they produce is incredible and is second to nothing. Elon Musk isnt buying from us anyhow but for sure pkenty of EV producers will, if not already. More research there to do. Interesting if Chinas sabre rattling comes to fruition, that is, stopping RE exports. Thats a wait and see. I still thing our only Albatross we have is Malaysia and I think whilst they are in the picture, the shorters will be in the picture. If HC Take that as a negative comment, whatever but I do say again and again, whatever is our best move AL and team will make it. And IMO do think 2025 will be a different world than today with renewables with incoming markets. Mining rare earths to meet consumption will be no different to the mining boom with the race to export iron, as Twiggy Forrest realised. There will not be one large player. If Lynas can do a great job of getting KAL going in the timeframe, for goodness sake, why cant others. Thats why 2025 may be important to me. Informative post MLS. As for Elon Musk, except our share price, I dont think he will be a majority player by 2025 so I ignore his comments on the whole and look for other emerging markets. GLTASH Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.025(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $6.472B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $8.859M 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15340 $6.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.92 10736 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.