IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

I think the Elon Musk conversation has primarily put the loony...

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I think the Elon Musk conversation has primarily put the loony right in the Federal coalition well and truly back In their holes .
    I'm not sure that it will have much effect on IFN in the short term , recs will stay high until there is an excess supply of renewables in relation to theRET . Battery storage might actually hasten that .
    This is all really Tony Abbotts work from 2010- instead of having a reasonable debate , he and others used the energy market as a campaign device without any respect for its continued proper functioning .
    And now that wind solar and storage are looking so much cheaper than new coal and gas - the only way the coalition can climb out of its own arse is to follow Turnbull - who we know understands what's happening even if his mates are blind, but will they let him lead them all to the light ?
    IFN can't really do much until it can take on debt again and build new projects - or sell assets at a good price - which probably needs a change of gov to get the regulations in place to support new generation nationally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.