AVO 0.00% $3.30 avoca resources limited

Cashley, Le Sulk, Drog the Hog- lol..... RUBBBBBBISHHHHH..I did...

1. 709 Posts.
    Cashley, Le Sulk, Drog the Hog- lol..... RUBBBBBBISHHHHH..

I did indeed want the Great Manc Might to win Sally Will and am still running on adrenalin now aftre failing to get to sleep until just before 8.

Well done on your holding candle. I have noticed that the trend for AVO holders is long term and most believe that a T/O will occur shortly (3-6mths). As I have a problem picking the right moment to step out this could be good for me as the premium and opportunity offered will give me the chance to dispose of my shares without having to sell with the tide so to speak. $300k would have been good for you but as my soon to be wife says everytime I curse my timing, "You still have a large holding that benefits from any SP growth so try not to worry about money foregone by selling just before a run." Like I did the other day I might add. If AVO does hit your $4 target I might have my first ever drink to celebrate, unlikely though, lol.

Thx for explanation Sally-Will. Looks like moment of weakness has proved beneficial. Pullback less than what I had expected which I believe to be positive in light of overall market condition, putting aside the strong finish today. Consolidation IMO and I love to say that with prices up at 2.80.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.