Muslim beatings, page-34

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    If one holds a view a man can beat a wife when she doesn’t submit to HIS standards then he is a bloody crim idiot
    just like the other Aussie crim idiots who not only beat their wives in Australia but at rate of on average one a week is killed by an Australian male. Some Australian men from all areas of society simply have not evolved sufficiently to be decent human beings it seems.

You like I must be mortified Pints that there may be some Muslims who apparently use religion as justification to in some cases administer corporal punishment on women. Also, I guess you like I would be absolutely horrified at the massive number of non Muslim Australian men who believe its OK to bash their wives/partners. They don’t even have a religion as a fullback excuse to do it and yet in Australia its an epidemic of massive proportions. Have I assessed your view correctly?

All violence not in self defence is a criminal act in Australia and all perpetrators deserve application of the full force of the law. Hopefully education and penalties will improve the situation over time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.