exactly - now i will start off saying that i have nothing wrong...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    exactly - now i will start off saying that i have nothing wrong with the Muslim religion and i know and work with a lot of Muslims who are just lovely people. However my problem is with religious extremists forcing their view onto others - whether they be Muslims/Christians or any other religion.

My worry is that he is a community leader, the young will look up to him and listen to what he says and it will be ingrained into their thoughts for life. So whats going to happen is the next generation are going to grow up thinking that its OK to beat women because its my religion, then they will teach this to their children and so on and so on. And it will probably get worse and worse. These leaders are "Weapons" in a sense they corrupt youth into believing their rhetoric. Look at how Curtis Cheng was shot and killed outside a police station by a 15 year old boy.

I'm sorry but if this is a view you have then you are not welcome here. Respect our laws and our culture and we do not find this behaviour acceptable. Its time we do something to stop these types of people

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.