muslim censorship, page-125

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Kauna

I see you still remaining as the top post, with 389 TU's.
    By rights, if mine came off, yours should have too.

Strange, because others do not get so feted - or so tolerantly dealt with, as you have been. And good luck to you. I very much agree with your excellent post.

We are called "racists" if we dare any criticism of Muslims. Just as rally attendees were called extremists the other day by Gillard and CO - when most were older people who have never rallied in their lives.

But we are not allowed to criticse Muslims coming here as they do, having paid boat owner crooks to get here, and coming across our borders freely without papers or any proof of ID. Then geting the best of care, put into state of the art accomodation, abd free use of our legal systems, pro bono, to make sure they stay here. Plus people want them released into the community immediately.
    We're also in trouble if we wish to discuss radical Islam, it's reign or terror with regard to suicide bombings, and it's subsequent effects on the world's security and safety.

Our posts are classifed "racist" - and we are silenced into virtually being unable to address these topics. For fear of offending someone. Yet, as you say, Jews, Christians, and Callathumpians can be crticised and made fun od as much as people like - within reason. But we must not mention Muslims.

The fact that thse "illegals" are very often economic immigrants, not refugees at all, coming here just to re-settle themselves in a better place, and absolutely in no way being true refugees in many instances, WITH NO PAPERS, cannot be discussed freely, without this tag of "racist" being thrown around. This is not the case,

The "I have no papers" ruse, to me, shows a complete contempt for us and our ways. How on earth can you process people if thwy have no papers? Why do so many of then present with no papers?
    Didn't they need them to cross the other borders prior to Indonesia?

It seems that all things Muslim should NOT be subject to any criticism. But it's OK to criticise anyone else, or any other religion. I would argue, how many other religions are also shielding political movements? And how many of them preach hatred and intolerance from THEIR pulpits, via their preacher or priest?

And therein lies a huge world problem - because this "shoosh up or you may offend" attitude is rampant throughout the world. That the "others" should not comment, or complain. If they do, they cop the "racist" slur. And so we just have to shut up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.