muslim censorship, page-29

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What about attacks on Christians, Jews, Scientologists etc?"

Who is attacking every person of those religions simply because of their religion. Tell me who on this forum is doing that and I will say it is not right to tar and feather everyone who happens to be of a particular faith.

My beef is that you vilify everyone of a particular faith regardless whether they are decent law abiding citizens or not. Read the word "generalised" in the sentence you have quoted and stop stating things out of context. You mention Hitler, well he did just what I am suggesting is wrong,that is, to villify anyone who simply happened to be of a particular faith.He took it to the extreme.

You also prattle on about nativity scenes and make it seem as if your experience applies everywhere. Well my response to you is balderdash. In the major shopping centres that I frequent I enjoy the beautiful nativity scenes depicting the birth of Christ my saviour. All the shops have Christmas decorations and the shopping centres have Santa's for the kiddies.

If you said to me all Christians or Jews are bad just because of their faith rather than their conduct as citizens I would tell you that is wrong and a despicable thing to say. So think ,if you can ,and try and work out the real message instead of the distortions aimed at goodness knows what agenda.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.