People like ardent always eventually tie themselves in knots as...

1. 58,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    People like ardent always eventually tie themselves in knots as they don't really know what they believe.
    They have an idea of how they would like things to be but when the world does not fit their ideals they get confused and start stretching the truth and contradicting themselves.

An earlier post by ardent in this thread contained several half-truths about the current situation in Iraq, but I could not be bothered responding last night.

The only muslim friend I have ever had was an old Sufi sister and she was pretty cool, but I don't think Sufi's and Dervishes are typical Muslims. From what I have read of the Koran and heard Mullahs teaching I would be very suspicious of the motives of any Muslim and would never trust or rely on one for anything. I don't hate them, simply for social/cultural harmony they are better kept at a distance and left to do their own thing in their own place. A multi-cultural society is not an option for Muslims whose fundamental dogma rejects such societies.

If it had not been for 9/11, Bali, etc and a host of threats being made by Muslims against the West then I would have no interest in the Middle East and would be opposing the Iraq war. Since Muslims have adopted terrorism in their quest for world domination they need to be stopped, kept in their place ie Muslim countries and kept out of the West.

Yes, I know many Muslims living in the West are not terrorists and would never become terrorists but some are terrorists and it is impossible to tell them apart. So there is a dilemma about what to do about these people and so far the Western governments are taking the easy way out by doing nothing.

I think all Muslims should be encouraged to migrate to a Muslim country, but of course they do not want to because Islam has ruined the economies of most of those countries and restricts personal freedom too much. In another 30 - 40 years as Middle Eastern oil becomes exhausted the poverty in those countries will be terrible, as they have nothing else going for them.

I see the Iraq war as the beginning of the West's concerted efforts to contain Islam. I don't know how successful it will be, but I hope we will succeed.

Dave R.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.