Moondoong Agree with your comments. You cannot really lay the...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Moondoong Agree with your comments.

You cannot really lay the blame here on any PM of the past 25 years. In fact some of our Courts Judges are more to blame as they have given people such as this continual BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT by allowing people to roam around on bail when they should have been in jail.

I do think that Rudd & Gillard opened Australia up too easily to boat people and when you have 50,000 people land on your doorstep....you just cannot process people properly or with the security aspects that are required.

Australia is a very fair country, we welcome foreigners and give them the opportunity to live in this great country but the mistake we make too often is to prove ourselves to new immigrants.....it is up to new immigrants to prove themselves to us.

I have travelled extensively over the past 30 years and compared to all other nations Australia is still the FAIREST country in the world. But that does not mean we have to be the biggest suckers in the world either.

My parents came here in the 1950's. They worked on sugar cane farms in Nth Qld, construction sites and factories their whole lives, they never spent time on the Dole or got Govt handouts. They contributed to this country and instilled in their children " YOU MUST WORK FOR YOUR LIVING" and they have always said "this is the best country in the world".

That's what I expect from all immigrants......either LOVE IT or GET OUT.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.