thanks for your considered response nursery. you raise a lot of...

1. 43,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    thanks for your considered response nursery. you raise a lot of disparate points which I could address but lets stick with the two main points.

"economic refugees and illegals".... how many do you estimate fit this criteria? would it be 10% of all immigrants? I would think less than 1%, so I doubt it would make a difference.

"Shorten". .. but the guy is a former Union lawyer and boss cocky... very cocky as he wanted to be another Hawke. and you think he'd be less influenced by the unions? can't see how that might be.

lastly my friend, red and green tape was slashed by Abbott. the Albanese govt has so far done little to ensure there are adequate protections for the environment, apart from refunding the EPA. do you think that CSHG, for example, should not have to reduce their impact on the farms they occupy? what about subterranean water impacts, water used to water the plants which feed people and animals. would you happy to have the heavy metals and other toxic chemicals used in fracking sucked up by your plants thus making them toxic to consumers?

we could have a strong conversation about the other elements in your post.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.