Muslim Party, page-88

1. 84,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    again, I wish you luck

I suggested to you back in ?? maybe October last year - to consider having a get out - an option of having a place to live, somewhere else because of the increased risk of living on the East Coast etc.

I still suggest it - somewhere flood free, bushfire safe, cyclone risk free - maybe have a rental or similar, a little block of units - keep one for yourself.

why? - I'll revisit -------- because IF one is dehoused in Australia atm - Qld is right up for it -

then regardless of insurance - there is no way that places can be rebuilt or repaired for habitation as there are just no builders - the premier of Queensland said of the people who were dehoused in the Gold Coast hinterland or wherever the storm damage was earlier in the year - that they would not be able to be back in their houses for YEARS

and that is also massively compounded by the rental crisis - in short - if you have your house damaged and you cannot live in it - there is NOWHERE to live aside from emergency accommodation in tents or caravan parks if one can be lucky enough to get a spot - cabin or van

it's wise to have a plan ----------- not just 'see what happens'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.