muslim prayer - how many times per day??, page-16

1. 3,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    If all would bring to a still mind five times a day no matter what your religion is or not , what is called "The Mighty I AM Presence "
    and invite it in with the Violet flame, done regularly this will get rid of the astral dross in your mental levels ,
    And enhance your connection to your true humanity and self respect and of course that will flow onto mutual respect for all.
    The Love of God will then be revealed in its fullness and won't be what you THINK it is , It excludes no one .
    LOOK too your own life and how you use the life force , be fearless to be come fearless .

I don't know what is prayed five times and in a particular fashion , but from the what I see from tv it doesn't make isis any more compassionate towards anyone out side their mind set/DROSS . Their use of the life force could be used differently if they so choose .
    I have great compassion for the suffering that is coming to them through that life choice that will take many more lives to workout ,
    and the in between times .
    One only have to look at what forming a religious state , has done to the world since 1946 in the middle east they never unite only divide through ignorance of dross filled minds , an other aspect of a dross filled mind is the sexual behaviour rampant in the world today where male embodied entities treat women/ boys in vile ways , all men who are driven this would be best served to remember that we alternate body form in successive lives to learn this lack of respect causes great suffering in the soul's mental levels and till your ask forgiveness , grace will then come if sincere .
    It would be good to realise why there are NO religions in the spiritual worlds of our origin , as the Presence is there to experience in its fullness .

may some of you find the Peace that passes all understanding/thinking.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.