muslim sharia law in australia, page-19

1. 15,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    i agree that the video of luton that hairyback posted is quite sad, in that it shows a group of people who lack the broadness of mind to transcend their indoctrination. but i fail to see how it is any different from a christian telling me that if i don't believe in jesus then i will go to hell.

and for the record, neither group concerns me enough to be as enraged as some of the serial spammers on these threads, and wonder if they are only incapable of transcending their own fears.

society at large has greater evils than simpletons marching around telling people that they should convert or go to hell.

if this is the most we have to worry about, history is littered with examples of knowledge triumphing over ignorance.

the other thing it has shown us is that the way forward is never through provocation.

in light of this, some of the posters in this forum are just as culpable for the demise of their society as those they chose to blame.

notwithstanding the odd poster who seems to display all the traits of asperger syndrome, alot of you are smart enough to think this one through yourselves.

is breeding fear and hatred EVER the solution?
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.