Muslim terrorist killed in Texas. Muslims pray he gets to Paradise for his efforts., page-77

1. 15,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Look like ar15 platforms; one for a longer distance... one out to maybe 100m and two with no sights

meanwhile...tell me how many ar15s were used for murder last year....rifles??

Vs handguns

Dont quote me but total rifles 300-400 handguns over 8000

In my search I ran across this fact check...note how these slimy lying sources distort the findings
    Our ruling

A widely recirculated Facebook post claimed: "Less than 500 people a year killed by all rifles combined" and "4,000 a year killed by illegals."

The latest FBI figures show there were 364 murders committed with rifles in 2019.

No national crime statistics are kept on the number of people killed by people who are in the country illegally. One estimate based on Texas data puts the national number at under 300.

In fiscal 2020, ICE arrested people on immigration violations whose criminal histories included 1,837 homicide convictions or charges sometime in the past, but its data doesn’t say when the killings or convictions occurred.

The post contains only an element of truth. We rate it Mostly False.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.