Hi The fearmongering serves a purpose; namely the establishment...

1. 17,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Hi

The fearmongering serves a purpose; namely the establishment of far fight parties in western democracies and it seems to be working.

However, France, and in particular Paris and some other larger cities, does/do have a problem, mainly due to the fact that Muslim migration has begun much earlier there, beginning with their former French colonies in North Africa, but as seems to be an almost pardonable offence by the Islamophoes, the French academic, Moliner, has been misquoted.

Moliner actually suggested measures on how to PREVENT ESTABLISHING A SEPARATE ISLAMIC STATE WITHIN FRANCE - as usual the Islamophobes put outright lies in his mouth saying he suggested establishing such a state, nothing could be further from the truth.

I don't know why I am wasting my time, checking statements on Hot Copper for truthfulness almost daily, I should begin by assuming that certain posters simply rely on untruths for their arguments, by now I know who they are and I am avoiding most.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/french...tablish-separate-islamic-state-within-france/

Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.