The young scarvy on Q&A last night, Allah Al Sabri (my spelling...

1. 890 Posts.
    The young scarvy on Q&A last night, Allah Al Sabri (my spelling ) was clearly a newby, a brainwashed delusional moderate with an ugly mundane twist. She let rip into George Brandis, a bloke I dislike immensely but he's right in what he had to say on this occasion.
    This young oppressed femalel has things so muddled up it's not surprising to me one bit at the way they tend to carry on about how hard done by they claim to be. She still doesn't recognise the difference between a legitimate refugee and a queue jumping scumbag that has enough money to pay a people smuggler and all because their own rulers can't control a bunch of cowardly Islamic extremists.

I find it very worrisome that these young ones are still being brainwashed in a country like Australia. It has to stop now!
    Also just as worrying are some of the comments from the leftist panellists who truly need an urgent reality check.

The Q&A clip clearly shows how rude and disrespectful this young brainwashed female Mohammedan really is and yet she's still out there, breathing & squealing this rot, somewhere, in a street near you, and or me, DOH!

I decided to pick up the discussion with the outgoing Independent Senator for Tasmania Jacqui Lambie;

Or, go straight to the clown of the show;

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.