If a society is overrun then the dominant group begins to force...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    If a society is overrun then the dominant group begins to force their beliefs on the people irrespective of their history.

I recall in 2010, whilst travelling around northern India on holidays, we hired a car driven by a Hindu driver for a number days.

On one particular day, a Muslim father and his young son were travelling behind us on a motorbike and they collided into the rear of our car.
    The boy was thrown off the bike and hit his head on the paved road. Our driver told us to remain in the car and he will speak to the motorcycle rider about running into his car.

On returning backing into his car, my wife and I asked how is the young boy and the driver responded by saying
    "It doesn’t matter what injuries he might suffer, because he is only a Muslim child".
    My wife and I looked at each other in disbelief and just shook our heads!

I’ll be frank that I’ve concerns about future problems within our community about the influx of Muslim into our country

This is purely my theory on how Multiculturalism works successfully.

There needs to be predominantly one racial and religious group, with the minority’s numbers being kept low enough where they remain a 'curiosity factor' and everyone enjoys what they bring to the community.
    Once a minority’s number becomes large enough to become a 'concern' to the rest of the community, that’s when trouble starts in our society.

In relation to our Muslim community at this stage, our government should implement a prudent avoidance immigration policy.

Some might call me xenophobic but all the spiel by our politicians about the success of multiculturalism is political crap for the gullible.
    History has shown that there is two sides to politics; one for the real state of affairs, the other for public consumption.

I grew up when we had problems within the Caucasian and Christian group’s but the problem gets exacerbated when you mix large numbers of people from different racial and religious groups.

Radicool Views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.