Absolutely I’m aware, yes it’s a period of history I studied...

1. 458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Absolutely I’m aware, yes it’s a period of history I studied very well. A very dark and ugly period of Ottoman history. Denied by the Turks of course. I hope in my lifetime I see some acknowledgment of the Armenian genocide by the Turks.

Much like the most recent genocide of muslims by the Orthdox church, in Yugoslavia’s war. Completely denied, forgotten, like that poor boy that a poster above mentioned, cause who cares when Muslim children are injured.

It goes on and on, as you demonstrate.

But there’s a real world out there most of you don’t even comprehend exists.

I’m a living example - born to an orthodox Christian mother and Muslim father. I can tell you which side of the family to this day is spewing hatred... and it’s not my father’s family, while my mother is treated with the decency she deserves. Not a mention of her faith in 40 years, they wish her merry Christmas every year. My father adores her, his family adores her and we were raised with more Christian friends than Muslim - thanks to my father. Out of respect for my mother and her family, my Muslim father never revisited his faith again, and raised us kids to be neutral and to be good people. no Ramadan, no Koran, none of that stuff you all think muslims do.

Here’s another shocking thing - my father sent us to Catholic schools, because it was an opportunity to learn about another faith!

I won’t even begin to talk about the 40 years of utter disgust towards him and his religion from the Othodox Christians in our immediate circle.

So most of you here that think you have Islam worked out, don’t know a goddamn thing.

Go home, mix in the circles you currently do, and keep thinking whatever you think.

God bless the whole lot of you, whatever your faith. I say this with kindness, but utter disappointment in the human race.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.