I suggest you are looking at places like Europe and are...

1. 6,264 Posts.
    I suggest you are looking at places like Europe and are concerned we will go in the same direction regarding Islam and the influx of refugees.

That is possible but IMO unlikely as we are in a different region with different forces at play.

I would be more concerned about the Chinese influence and their economic and military power that is waxing. We may need to teach kids Chinglish soon as they will probably need it in 20 or 30 years time.

The example of not caring for the life of a Muslim does however make some sense as many Indians do not have the luxuries we take for granted.

Regardless of our economy's ups and downs we are not likely to starve, but in India it would have been tougher and maybe there is still the element of dog eat dog.

There is also the influence of the caste system--where would a Muslim child be on the Hindu caste totem pole?

Mixing large numbers of ethnic groups can lead to big issues, but if our politicians act to prevent ghettos forming we can manage things.

If not --then we may have some interesting times ahead.

I am confident we will deal with the racial issues within our country, but not too confident we will deal with China as we would like.
    Last edited by Rappa: 18/11/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.